1. Large pin and double
stop-dog system for long service life
and long unsupported length
2. Mounting bracket with integrated strain relief
3. Dirt-repellent outer contours
4. Internal separation system available
5. Single piece link design
6. Option that can be easily filled
Series E14 easy chain®
7. Option that can be opened
Series 15 Zipper
8. 2 options with permanently injected internal separation Part No.: 10.038.075.0.S and Part No.: 10.050.075.0.S
(available on request)
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 20 mm (with 0,5 kg/m fill weight), this should be taken into account for all application types.Please contact us if you have particularly narrow space conditions.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=Moving end, B=Fixed endPitch: 30,5 mmChain links per m: 33Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Unsupported length versus fill weightX axis: Unsupported length in m FLB/FLGY axis: Fill weight in kg/mLower scale: Travel S in mFLB = Unsupported with permissible sagFLG = Unsupported with straight upper run
Reference example A:
Fill weight = 0,75 [kg/m]
Unsupported length FLB = 0,85 m
Travel = 1,70 m
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
Interior separation possible
Mounting bracket with and without strain relief tiewrap plates
7 widths, 9 bend radii
Other installation types
Option 1: Separators
Option 1 - Separators
Separators can be placed anywhere in the chain's cross-section in order to
divide the e-chain® - As standard, separators are fitted every 2nd chain link!
Standard division with separator 111
Note: Interior separation for Series 10.015.R.0 not possible!
"Super-aluminium", "Basic" guide trough
Cross section through one-piece guide trough with glide bar(for dimensions C and D, refer to the delivery table)
1. Trough side part, aluminium, 2 m
2. Glide bar, plastic, 2 m
3. Plastic glide strips*, side, 2 m
4. Clamping shoe, aluminium
5. C-profile, galvanised steel
6. Screw M6 x 16
7. Sliding nut M6
8. "Basic" connector, plastic
"Super-aluminium" trough - the igus® standard for guide troughs
The "Super" aluminium trough is a modular system of guide troughs for long travels (where e-chains® are gliding on top of themselves). The basic "Super" aluminium trough has a simple and cost-efficient designs and can be expanded for sophisticated plant engineering.
Its universal design makes it the recommended igus® standard for guide troughs.
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
1. Interface connector
2. Plastic glide bar
3. Clamping shoe
4. Glide strips
Data protection declaration