The IT Administrator oversee and maintain all aspects of the company’s computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers and security programs and systems. He/She will manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to the company’s network.
- Provides support and troubleshoot general IT problems or requests from our teams in ASEAN (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam).
- Performs installation of hardware (PC, laptops, printers, scanners, and etc.) and software for staff members in accordance with standard requirements.
- Conduct consistent analyses of company’s computer system to determine if existing components meet the company’s need and perform upgrades or updates as needed.
- Manage servers, security solutions, network hardware and equipment.
- Monitor and maintain system and server logs, following up on any security or performance issues.
- Upgrade, install and configure new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implement security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Perform diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Utilize backup systems and have in place data retrieval process in event of emergencies.
- Maintain the inventory of hardware and software licenses and telephone contracts.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practices for the organization.
- Conduct training to bring users up to pace with new software installations or IT system changes.
- Work with our HQ in Germany on the implementation and roll out of new solutions
- As this position develops, the employee maybe assigned additional duties or special projects as deemed necessary by the management.
- This role is responsible in providing technical support to the rapidly growing igus® ASEAN team.
- Serves as a key member of the organization and provides an essential service to the business continuity.
The successful candidate will be expected to possess and display the following skills, knowledge and attributes in order to excel in the role:
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology/Computing or an appropriate related field or discipline with a minimum two (2) year relevant work experience in technical role.
- Technical skills and knowledge in the relevant area or the demonstrated ability to quickly acquire them.
- Familiar with Desktop Support Operations and other IT Devices installation/troubleshooting.
- Excellent knowledge of IT infrastructure, Windows Servers and related Services
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Demonstrated ability to perform simple network/wireless network troubleshooting.
- Well known experience with Network infrastructure, security like Switches, Routers, Firewalls.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize tasks and work flows, with proven ability for accuracy and adherence to deadlines.
- An agile mindset (Scrum, Kanban) and a desire to develop in a dynamic environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills, including experience in cross-cultural environment and international settings.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability and desire to work in a cross-functional team with multi-channel communication.
- The opportunity to actively shape the igus® digITal world and to further develop the technical and organizational framework at igus ASEAN
- A great working atmosphere in a young, motivated interdisciplinary team
- Fast decisions, short distances, quick agreements to move forward
- Attractive remuneration and related social benefits.
- Professional certification / individual training related and suited to the job requirement within igus® Academy and/or through external offers (specialized seminars/conferences, training in methodological and social competence, language, management seminars etc)
Interested individuals please write in with your latest resume in MS Word (with a recent photo attached)
Address : igus® Singapore Pte Ltd
84 Genting Lane
#06-03 Axxel Innovation Centre
Contact person : Ms. Arevalo Sol Adayo
Phone number : .: +65 6487 1411 ext 877
Email address : email@example.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidentially and only for employment purpose.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.